Upset Saturday

admo

My USF-over-WaVu pick came through!! I've also got Cal over Oregon, but Oregon is favored even though Cal is ranked ahead of them. I guess it's because Cal hasn't won in Eugene in 20 years or something like that and because their offense has some very impressive numbers.

I also have Georgia Tech beating Clemson . . . Clemson has proven, historically, that they can't handle being ranked for long.

South Florida is looking good right now. WV is not an elite level team. They are good, just not up there with OU, LSU and USC and Florida.

south florida and central florida are going to be scary good in the future.

amazing what happens when you start spreading them scholarships around...

South Florida is looking good right now. WV is not an elite level team. They are good, just not up there with OU, LSU and USC and Florida.

I like Georgia Tech to "upset" Clemson. Oregon over Cal and my "shocker" pick, Illinois over Penn St.

Damn bro... Nice call!!!!! :thumbs Illinois thumped 'em!

south florida and central florida are going to be scary good in the future.

amazing what happens when you start spreading them scholarships around...

So much talent in Florida, it's makes obvious sense for recruits to be more excited to go to USF over those other two stinker schools (FSU & Miami). It will be interesting to see this program explode. The program is only 10 years old.