Automatic Emails

"There may be more replies to this topic, but only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic. This is to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox."

I just want to say that this is not working. I participated in the ISU game thread, it is large of course. Presently I have received about 1400 emails today. Is there any way we can limit it to 1 email per topic per visit on that topic?

Not sure why that feature is not working, but you are correct. About all I can suggest is that for certain threads that you know are going to get a lot of posts - such as the official game discussion threads - go into your control panel and "unsubscribe" from that thread.

We'll see what we can do, but in the mean time, that's the best I can offer.

Not sure why that feature is not working, but you are correct. About all I can suggest is that for certain threads that you know are going to get a lot of posts - such as the official game discussion threads - go into your control panel and "unsubscribe" from that thread.

We'll see what we can do, but in the mean time, that's the best I can offer.

hey, I appriciate the response, i was beginning to get worried. It's no big hurry, If you have some big elaborate plan to fix the huskers, then I can wait. Just wanted to point it out, not sure if I am the only hotmail account, or if there are others.

Hey someone, not trying to be a pain in the A$$, but I only received around 950 emails after this weeks game. Just wondering if i am the only one, or just the squeeky wheel.

I'm sorry, but for some reason I laughed really hard when I read this :lol: ..................maybe it's because I'm losing it after this weekend. :hmmph