2nd half comments

kramer

I hate to put it on the coaches again, b/c it seemed like the plays were there we just didnt convert, but goddamit why didnt we keep runnin the ball!!! It was working. Seems like since they didnt gameplan for it they didnt want to adjust mid game again.

I dont mind putting this on the coaches, it is the job of a coach to make sure his team is ready to play every week, this hasnt happened all year... The only game that came close to looking ok was the mizu game...

Callahan looks like he is lost when he is on the side line, on the other side of the ball COsgrove doesnt even know how many players he needs on the field...

This should have been the most important game, it would have put Neb in a bowl game but with this loss and OK coming up next it looks like Colorado is our last hope of making it to a bowl game....

I hope Nebraska can win one of the last 2 games, Hope doesnt matter in reallity I see Nebraska falling 5-7.... The hard part is going to be loosing to COlorado.....

10-3 last year possable 5-7 this year, reminds me of the raiders under the helm of Callahan, looser then looser now thank god we hired him and his pet monkey of a DC Cosgrove

I hate to put it on the coaches again, b/c it seemed like the plays were there we just didnt convert, but goddamit why didnt we keep runnin the ball!!! It was working. Seems like since they didnt gameplan for it they didnt want to adjust mid game again.

I dont mind putting this on the coaches, it is the job of a coach to make sure his team is ready to play every week, this hasnt happened all year... The only game that came close to looking ok was the mizu game...

Callahan looks like he is lost when he is on the side line, on the other side of the ball COsgrove doesnt even know how many players he needs on the field...

This should have been the most important game, it would have put Neb in a bowl game but with this loss and OK coming up next it looks like Colorado is our last hope of making it to a bowl game....

I hope Nebraska can win one of the last 2 games, Hope doesnt matter in reallity I see Nebraska falling 5-7.... The hard part is going to be loosing to COlorado.....

10-3 last year possable 5-7 this year, reminds me of the raiders under the helm of Callahan, looser then looser now thank god we hired him and his pet monkey of a DC Cosgrove

You sure do have a hard time putting anything on the players though. Not much a coach can do about a 5'8" db guarding a 6'3" wr. We need some big receivers like those ISU boys. Hell one of them is from Papio. He must of fit in Frankies plan.

Callahans WCO didnt work in the pros with the best of the best talent, what makes u think that the WCO will work with the talent NEbraska has, they have alot of players that will go pro but Callahans WCO is a waste of time....

I know im going ot hear wait till he gets his reqruits in, honestly I dont think it will matter all that much and if it does, your looking at having one good season every 4 years... What ever happened to the Nebraska motto we dont rebuild we reload?

I have a hard time putting anything on the players when they were 10-3 less than a year ago, Callahan and Cosgrove come in and presto working on a loosing season..

Dailey use to be able to run with the ball, now he looks like a girl running the ball afraid to take a hit, and on D eye yie eye what happened to the D, its almost as if we have all true fresh playing last year this was a D to be feared this year any QB's mouth begins to water at the thought of playing Nebraska and there invisable Defense

I have a hard time putting anything on the players when they were 10-3 less than a year ago, Callahan and Cosgrove come in and presto working on a loosing season..

Dailey use to be able to run with the ball, now he looks like a girl running the ball afraid to take a hit, and on D eye yie eye what happened to the D, its almost as if we have all true fresh playing last year this was a D to be feared this year any QB's mouth begins to water at the thought of playing Nebraska and there invisable Defense

agree 100%...perfectly put

We'd be winning this game if they'd establish the run before going to the pass.

It would keep our defense off the field and play to the talent we have.

Daily has no confidence left and it looks like our defense has stopped believing that the system they are running works.

The pass was there all day. Just a matter of finding the open reciever and getting it to him before the defense closes in. Joe is having monumental problems with that.

Callahans WCO didnt work in the pros with the best of the best talent, what makes u think that the WCO will work with the talent NEbraska has, they have alot of players that will go pro but Callahans WCO is a waste of time....

I know im going ot hear wait till he gets his reqruits in, honestly I dont think it will matter all that much and if it does, your looking at having one good season every 4 years... What ever happened to the Nebraska motto we dont rebuild we reload?

There are more coaches than Callahan who use the WCO in the pros. :tard:. At least do some research before you start spouting uninformed BS.

westcoasttree.gif

It's hard to pin it on ANYTHING when you look at the whole picture. You can't.