Top 25

REDSTEEL

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Sep 29 2007, 08:11 PM) 227378[/snapback]

With all these upsets will Nebraska stay in the top 25 still?

Easily. We should even rise a couple spots.

I could see Florida State, Colorado, Kansas St, and if Auburn keeps winning just to name a few teams jumping ahead of Nebraska. You know the teams they beat won't get kicked out of the polls other then Alabama.

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Sep 29 2007, 07:25 PM) 227385[/snapback]

No way a 2 loss team jumps us and knocks us out.

Exactly. Most every one will see the CU game for what it was- a semi-fluke. K State the same. Texas and OU were looking ahead to next week.

Auburn may creep back in but they were in once and lost their way out. Voters will recognize the talent but be skeptical of performance. Florida State also has much to prove.

Although many of us recognize the Husker's flaws- 35-17 is still a solid beating to anyone who sees the score. The idea that we would fall or drop out after that game makes no sense.

#1 USC only won by 3. #9 Wisc also struggled. 3,4,5,7,10,13,21,22 all lose. 11 loses to 6 (Oregon to Cal) but I think they move up for playing such a good game.

What a crazy year of college football. I can't remember a year when so many preseason ranked teams fall out of the polls. And unranked teams climb the ladder. Parity is afoot.

Even though we are all unesy about Husker play, 4-1 is still 4-1. Maybe thats just the way NCAA football is these days. The mids and lesser-thans are strenghtening their programs. The giants have to show up every week or suffer the consequences.