Rabitt with a Pancake Hat

It means that Missouri plays like a bunch of rabbits with pancake hats. (translation: they suck)

Well, then maybe you can tell me all abuot the games MU loss this year. Dont"t get allconfused and talk ladt year, 10 years ago, 100 years, so on.

Talk NOW about NOW, unless you just like to only talk about other years.

Bring it on, CORNBOY. Dazzle me.

It originated with Oolong, an Internet phenomenon from a few years ago. The rabbit became an Internet legend for his ability to balance objects on his head. The most famous image was Oolong with a pancake on his head:

pancake_rabbit.jpg

Here is the blog of Oolong's owner (the site is in Japanese) that made the rabbit famous:

http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

You can find more pictures of Ooling there, but unless you know Japanese, you won't be able to read much on the site. However, this is translated from the front page of the blog:

"Missouri plays like rabbits with pancakes on their heads."

It has as much to do with Nebraska as rain has to do with Missouri.

Seriously, how old are you?

Well, if I had to guess I'd say the old testicles should be dropping any day now.

Either that or he is seriously handicapped. Or a troll, but a lame one at that.

It originated with Oolong, an Internet phenomenon from a few years ago. The rabbit became an Internet legend for his ability to balance objects on his head. The most famous image was Oolong with a pancake on his head:

pancake_rabbit.jpg

Here is the blog of Oolong's owner (the site is in Japanese) that made the rabbit famous:

You can find more pictures of Ooling there, but unless you know Japanese, you won't be able to read much on the site. However, this is translated from the front page of the blog:

Tahnks. I don"t read Japanses, so I'll take your word for it. Guess it need a new simple, now!!

Tough as Rain.

Well, if I had to guess I'd say the old testicles should be dropping any day now.

Yeah, I kind of feel bad making fun of him, because I keep getting this picture of a fat, bald thirty year-old guy who sits at the library all day somewhere in Mizzery looking for friends. I dunno Dave, you think so?

Yeah, I kind of feel bad making fun of him, because I keep getting this picture of a fat, bald thirty year-old guy who sits at the library all day somewhere in Mizzery looking for friends. I dunno Dave, you think so?

I really don't have any other explanation.

If he was just a kid or handicapped, he should be able to answer my question as to how old he is because he's obviously reading other people's post and responding to them. Given that, he's probably a troll.

You're Flowers for Algernon reference in the other thread made me chuckle! It's fitting.

pancake_rabbit.jpg

Tahnks. I don"t read Japanses, so I'll take your word for it. Guess it need a new simple, now!!

Tough as Rain.

Symbol not simple...dear god i am having flashes of Willem Dafoe

Illiterate people don't sit at libraries....nice try though.