Pre and Post Game

Go to 'help needed' at the top of this message board. 'Help Needed' is a request for members to post their recommendations on game day Lincoln.

I have a feeling the thread will soon be renamed as a visiting fan guide but there is a lot of good info and observations already there.

Welcome back to Lincoln!

Thanks. It is very helpful. I have another question. I just got my tickets and I am trying to figure out how good the seats are. I know where the section is from the layout map, but I wasn't sure how the seating worked. Section 24 Row B Seat 19. Any feedback is appreciated.

I hope that I am wrong for your sake but I think you are in the box seats right behind the OSU bench, 2nd row. I had those seats a LONG time ago, like when Gundy was the OSU QB and the short little fart sat on the top row of the bench so I couldn't see 1/3 of the field. Then there are the blue hairs in back of me yelling down in front everytime I stood up to see over the short little fart and a few other of his offensive buddies.

I'm not calling him out after all these years lest he drill me a new one like he did to the reporter after the Tech game! :box:lol: