Former Homers

Good point....Die hard fan=good homer=bad

This should be a wake up call to everyone on here who spent so much time being blind and rude to others about their opinions on this terrible coaching staff.

I won't even trash this staff anymore unless someone makes a boneheaded statement about giving them more time or we can turn it around. After watching USC struggle against everyone but us, the truth is obvious.

I can only focus on moving forward and what we can do to replace Clownahan and Co.

Many have been saying these things all year and I have been dedicated to educating people for the past 2. Let's band together and see how we can fix it.

I'm with you, the blinders come off now. I had a feeling that Saturdays game would turn out the way it did, but I was hoping it wouldn't. Now its time to starting thinking with the brain, not the heart. I love this team, just now how they play the game.

maybe it took an embarassing loss like this to open the eyes of some of the coaches, telling them that they can no longer do things the same way all of the time. i am not a huge Coz fan, but i hope that he decides to make some wholesale changes in his approach to each game.

i dont know who throw the blame on completely.

sure coaching is some of it, but christ all mighty, how can you drop 8 people in coverage and still get tourched for 400+ yards passing.

that is like putting 8 players in the box to stop the run and have them run for 400 yards.

there was still alot of missed tackles and broken assignments by the players also

I'm with you, the blinders come off now. I had a feeling that Saturdays game would turn out the way it did, but I was hoping it wouldn't. Now its time to starting thinking with the brain, not the heart. I love this team, just now how they play the game.

maybe it took an embarassing loss like this to open the eyes of some of the coaches, telling them that they can no longer do things the same way all of the time. i am not a huge Coz fan, but i hope that he decides to make some wholesale changes in his approach to each game.

i dont know who throw the blame on completely.

sure coaching is some of it, but christ all mighty, how can you drop 8 people in coverage and still get tourched for 400+ yards passing.

that is like putting 8 players in the box to stop the run and have them run for 400 yards.

there was still alot of missed tackles and broken assignments by the players also

You are wrong. Here is why you can do that. It is the same reason it often works during the a prevent defense. If you give any QB worth their salt they can find someone open if given that much time. No defense can cover for 5-7 seconds. The problem was COZ is a moron and he should have realized that without pressure Daniels would have a field day. Only a bad QB would have struggled. ZERO adjustments are embarrassing.

Oh, and we still can't tackle. That falls on players some but if everyone is tackling high their is a fundamental/practicing issue.

All coaching is the problem.