You Gotta Feel Bad . . .

There are some guys that are still working their asses off, despite the lack of coaching. Here's to those guys . . . may your futures be bright. You have my respect.

Couldn't agree more! I'll add Keller to that list, despite the bad game. He plays hard and you can tell he wants to win.

I couldn't help but read your comment about the greatest fans in the nation. It might have been "true" when are winning season streak was intact but since then I have heard about MCceon saying players get treated poorly at school after they play poorly, shops and vehicles downtown being vandalized , death threats to Cozgrove, Husker fans in miss. throwing stuff on the field. Maybe we are just like all the other fans except alot older.

I really think a bunch of the players (offensive, in particular) will get a chance at the pros. They will have already been in a similar offense to what most pro teams run and they will get a look just for that. I think Nate Swift could quietly have a good career in the pros. Surest hands on the team at the moment, and while he's not blazingly fast, he runs sharp routes, gets open, and CATCHES THE FLIPPIN' BALL when the quarterback throws it to him.

Purify will go to the pros, I think that's a given. I have to give Purify a LOT of respect for coming out to play last night; I wouldn't have been able to.