Our Offense

What do you think contributed to our offensive struggles? I have heard many people rave about our offense although a lot of the facts argued that we struggle at times and we are one dimensional.

BUT with Mizzou having such a bad defense are their any ideas why our offense was so bad? We are complaing about coaches and defense but what are the thoughts around here on our offense?

What do you think contributed to our offensive struggles? I have heard many people rave about our offense although a lot of the facts argued that we struggle at times and we are one dimensional.

BUT with Mizzou having such a bad defense are their any ideas why our offense was so bad? We are complaing about coaches and defense but what are the thoughts around here on our offense?

Did you not see the game? No blocking, no running, dropped passes, inaccurate throwing, no time to throw.

Any questions?

Nope, just curious since I was being told our offense can score on anybody and Cally was making the offense great. I wondered what happened?

I think Mizzou came with an attitude on both sides of the ball and we (as usual) came into a big game flat. That just allowed them to continue playing harder and our line getting defeated. Also, we didn't change our offense or try to get into the game with big plays...SHOCKER.

I just figured 2 field goals is a bit weird for our high powered offense that "put up 31 on USC"....urrr 10 when it mattered!!

Did you not see the game? No blocking, no running, dropped passes, inaccurate throwing, no time to throw.

Any questions?

Insert about eleventy billion false starts in there, too...