ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh never thought id see or say this....................

Travis9

Tiger fan here who was at the game.

I know Nebraska has some issues right now, and I think it's very legitimate to question the coaching and play calling. Obvisouly, you guys have recruited a lot of talent and I understand your frustrations. Nebraska is used to pounding the ball down the throats of their opponents and winning division titles and championships. If I were a Husker fan, it would be easy to expect northing less than excellence. I wish we had a third of the football tradition Nebraska has.

That said, anyone here giving props to Mizzou? What do you think of our chances to beat OU and make it to the division game? Are we orverrated?

Does anyone find it strange that our best D lineman is a sophomore? During the glory days of the 90's we might have seen a soph start (I think J Peter did)--and then he wasn't the best we had.

There are some serious depth issues. It's been 4 years. Why are we still seeing such depth issues?

I know Nebraska has some issues right now, and I think it's very legitimate to question the coaching and play calling. Obvisouly, you guys have recruited a lot of talent and I understand your frustrations. Nebraska is used to pounding the ball down the throats of their opponents and winning division titles and championships. If I were a Husker fan, it would be easy to expect northing less than excellence. I wish we had a third of the football tradition Nebraska has.

That said, anyone here giving props to Mizzou? What do you think of our chances to beat OU and make it to the division game? Are we orverrated?

dude go pump up mizzou somewhere else ad tell your coach to get some class

I actually think you guys have a chance with ou if you can somehow stop bradford. You should be able to put up points with the spread but expect ou to get more pressure on daniel as our front sucks dick. Their secondary is also way better. Should be a good game

I'm not saying that adjustments shouldn't have been made because it was painfully obvious that they should have. However, the 3-3-5 worked extremely well against Mizzou last year. The players have given up it seems to me on this staff. They are going through the motions.

The 3-3-5 did appear to work well last year. But honestly, i do not think it was the scheme at all.

I feel three things helped. The crowd...Lincoln is intimidating. The wind...it was really windy last year.

Chase had his worst day as a QB ever. Those three things caused MU to mis-fire last year.

The scheme, in my humble opinion should be given alot of the credit.

Shut the f#*k up. Don't act like last year was a fluke and you were really better than us all along. This year our players have zero fire and our coaching staff is struggling. Last year we absolutely raped you because we were a more focused team with better players.

dude go pump up mizzou somewhere else ad tell your coach to get some class

That was probably uncalled for, Yes I give the tigers all the credit they deserve for a well played and coached game. Anything can happen anytime so yes you have a shot at ou and the title game, Good Luck.

GBR