The Good

You forget Lance Brandenburgh...dudes got heart.

It seems that Slausen, Suh, Byford, and likely some others as well have been playing hard too. Lets not throw them all under the bus. these kids have complicated bizarre assignments to execute (both offensively and defensively) that they know are ineffective even when executed well --- and they are getting embarrassed on a national level. So it must be difficult.

Imagine poor Octavian at rush end in a three man rush against 5 -6 blockers on every play, trying your heart out but knowing that there is literally no chance to get to a mobile QB under those circumstances --- yet the coaches put them up as lambs for the slaughter over and over again.

So, these kids are bound to give up. That some have not is testimony to their heart and character and they should be commended.

All the WR corp. Just because some of them drop one from time to time doesn't mean they aren't playing with heart. The kickoff team is all heart. I thought Potter has played better then most thought he would.

Question for the people that said both Suh and Turner are getting double teamed. Most teams we play don't use max protect so you mean to tell me that they are using 4 out 6 blockers on 2 of our guys? Just wondering.

Dillard is playing with spirit and making some plays.

Someone mentioned WR's playing well.

This may be my imagination - Whenever a WR makes a good catch, the coaching staff takes him for a play or two.... I guess to "rest him up". Seems like a negative reward system to me, but then again it may be my imagination.

All the WR corp. Just because some of them drop one from time to time doesn't mean they aren't playing with heart. The kickoff team is all heart. I thought Potter has played better then most thought he would.

Question for the people that said both Suh and Turner are getting double teamed. Most teams we play don't use max protect so you mean to tell me that they are using 4 out 6 blockers on 2 of our guys? Just wondering.

Suh's been getting double teamed all year you can watch any game and see that, but Turner's just getting swallowed up out there man on man by offensive tackles. We feared that he couldn't be an every down player and it's obvious he's not.

Suh's been getting double teamed all year you can watch any game and see that, but Turner's just getting swallowed up out there man on man by offensive tackles. We feared that he couldn't be an every down player and it's obvious he's not.

That's what I was thinking as well. Suh hasn't really gotten any help on the DL aside from Potter and he is two guys away so it is hard for him to do it from there.