cool link

Did you guys see this?

Hot Seat

The Nebraska AD will not tolerate mediocrity at Nebraska! He does now

In 2003, Steve Pederson the Nebraska AD said that he fired Frank Solich (who then had a 58-19 (.753) record in Lincoln) because, "I refuse to let the program gravitate into mediocrity." After watching Missouri destroy Nebraska on national television Saturday night I cannot help but wonder what Pederson would call the current state of affairs in Lincoln.

Also the Solichista's might like this:

Solich vs Callahan Comparison

But we know that Solich was just living off of Osborne's recruits, who was living off of Devaney's recruits who was living off of Jennings' recru.... oh yeah.

Did you look at Turner's salary? What I find odd is that Solich is on the edge of the hot seat? I mean Ohio didn't have a winning record or bowl game since before Columbus found America, and now they've had a taste of success and are putting him on the edge of the hot seat?

Maybe the DUI thing, 2-4 record with the blow-out loss to Buffalo(1 of the worst teams in the history of College Football) have something to do with it. Other then that I see no reason why he would be on the hot seat.

Did you look at Turner's salary? What I find odd is that Solich is on the edge of the hot seat? I mean Ohio didn't have a winning record or bowl game since before Columbus found America, and now they've had a taste of success and are putting him on the edge of the hot seat?

Maybe the DUI thing, 2-4 record with the blow-out loss to Buffalo(1 of the worst teams in the history of College Football) have something to do with it. Other then that I see no reason why he would be on the hot seat.

my father lives in Dublin, Ohio, and works in Columbus and a lot of his coworkers went to athens(ohio u) for college and they have expressed nothing but thank yous to nebraska for him, i don't see him leaving until he wants to(retirement). remember if he pulls of 4 straight wins that's all forgotten(same here) winning fixes everything.