Have we turned a corner?

I know in the past, the players and coaches have always said they're going to improve after a bad loss. We always seem to think (or would like to hope) they've turned a corner and things are going to really fall into place. But it's never happened.

Now with this latest loss to Mizzou, the very obvious and extremely vocal discontent among Husker Nation, comments players and coaches have made this week, past players voicing their displeasure with the teams performance and now T.O. supposedley giving a pep talk yesterday, do you think this program will finally turn the corner?

I have to wonder (and believe) this was finally the straw that broke the camel's back and Callahan has finally come to realize his buddy Coz isn't doing his part to win games. I also have to think Callahan has finally realized the way things have worked the past 4 years isn't working and some changes in play calling need to be made as well. Having T.O. come in to talk to the players really has me wondering if Callahan has FINALLY embraced what it means to play FOR Nebraska and what this team means to Husker Nation.

I have to take a big ole sip of Kool Aid and believe this team (players and coaches) have finally, after 4 long years, turned a corner.

I am really shocked that T.O. was asked to speak to the players. Callahan must think they are in big trouble. The impression I have gotten from a lot of post and talk from former Huskers is that they were kind of given a cold shoulder from the AD through the coaching staff. Lets hope a light turned on in their thinking. Former coaches and staff members made this program one of the most respected in the history of college football. We don't have to live in the past but we should relish what it was, and use that to keep the tradition going.

GBR!!! :woo:woo:woo

We haven't turned the corner

we have stalled, completely.

There is no growth at all. And when there is no growth - from week to week, or day to day in your own lives - there is decay and death.

Imagine if your skin cells never died. You'd be infested with bacteria all over your skin. Yuck.

.... that's what is happening to Nebraska at this moment.

There is no growth at all. And when there is no growth - from week to week, or day to day in your own lives - there is decay and death.

Imagine if your skin cells never died. You'd be infested with bacteria all over your skin. Yuck.

I disagree. We turned the corner...down a one way street....going the wrong way....with a brick wall at the end.

No way can this Staff continue on next year. I have to hope the Boosters are breaking out their checkbooks now getting ready to stroke a check for Pederson and Callahan to get them out of here :angry::angry:

I disagree. We turned the corner...down a one way street....going the wrong way....with a brick wall at the end.

No way can this Staff continue on next year. I have to hope the Boosters are breaking out their checkbooks now getting ready to stroke a check for Pederson and Callahan to get them out of here :angry::angry:

I think the brick wall is actually a deep dark chasm..... :ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes