What will you do next saturday

nepolo7

I think this game will be worth watching/listening to because it will come down to who wants to lose the game the worst. Franchione is as good as gone. $ Byrne didn't come right out and say he was fired, but it was a read between the lines kind of thing. BC should be fired. It will be interesting to see which team screws the pooch the worst trying to lose the worst that will determine the outcome of the game!

It's pretty apparent the players have given up on this team and this coaching staff, I see no reason why the fans shouldn't either. The season is dead. Why waste time, energy, and money on something that has no hope.

The reason you mentioned is what is making this team loose just because the team is poor doesn't mean we should be poor fans we are the best fans in the nation no need to change that just becuase the team is horrible.

It's pretty apparent the players have given up on this team and this coaching staff, I see no reason why the fans shouldn't either. The season is dead. Why waste time, energy, and money on something that has no hope.

The reason you mentioned is what is making this team loose just because the team is poor doesn't mean we should be poor fans we are the best fans in the nation no need to change that just becuase the team is horrible.

The reason the team is losing is because the coacing staff sucks. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fan base. I know some of the girls on D would have you believe the fans are the cause, but this simply is just a figment of their imagnination!

I'll once again be listening to the game on the radio, as I can't imagine a network picking it up. I will never quit watching/listening to Husker games, just can't do it. It's like a parent never stops loving his kid just because the kid goes down the wrong path in life. I'm disgusted and don't understand it, but I can't stop watching.

:yeah

The reason the team is losing is because the coacing staff sucks. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fan base. I know some of the girls on D would have you believe the fans are the cause, but this simply is just a figment of their imagnination!

I'm not saying it has anything to do with the fan base how ever if you read the post I replied to you will see he was saying the fans should give up to. It is clear that the players do not want to play for these coaches however if the fans give up on the season it can only make for more trouble

I'm sorry and I apologize. I just don't think there's any more trouble to come. Yeah, we lose all the rest of our games. However, is that worse that worse than getting humiliated at home during Homecoming? Is that worse than getting humiliated in front of the 97 NC team? Is that worse than pooping on TO who gave a peptalk on Friday? How friggin much worse could it possibly get? If we forfeit all the rest of our games at least we only lose 1 to nothing!