Dramatic Mid-Season Firing?

Glass

Probably not. We only have 5 games left. Up until now I would have bet only Coz and a couple defensive assistants would go, especially after our AD just gave Callahan an extension. But at this point anything can happen.

I don't think it'll happen, but at this point I have to admit I'd be pleased if it did. I guess Watson or Gilmore could take over the offense, but who would we get to step up and be DC? I mean just about every one on the defensive staff needs to be replaced.

Matt Perault on Big Sports 590 just made the comment that we can't do anything until Pederson is gone because no good coach will work for him. I think he's right. I think we need to ride out the rest of this seaon and then get rid of Pederson, Callahan and staff.

Good point. Shouldn't we have seen the writing on the wall when Houston Knutt refused the job? It wasn't because Nebraska is a bad coaching job, hell it used to be one of, if not the best, coaching positions in the country. No-one wants to coach under this :asshat AD.

I find it funny that everyone that Pud reportedly talked to about this job sucks too. Wandstead, Nutt, give me a break. We don't need someones leftovers, we need a smart, savvy, fire-filled assistant/up and comer. If we do make a coach change, we better not be checking the unemployed coaches line. Lets steal someone.