1,000 posts club

grrr.. I can't believe Benard had more than me!!! :)

Wasn't to hard. I have alot of opinions to voice.

Yes you do, but like Gamecocks said you have some good ones, so personally Id like to see you put more input into some of your posts. Many times you just drop a quick one word response and even forget to dot the i's before you hit the submit button. No offense, you provide a good angle and all, but maybe get a bit deeper sometimes. Just seems like you are in it only for the post count sometimes brother. Just my honest opinion, keep rockin. :horns2

It's good to see that Benard posts a lot and has an interest in the Huskers. However, he frequently will make statements with no basis and rather than explain them or defend them when he gets called on it, he will just start posting on another topic. It's kinda Bush League

grrr.. I can't believe Benard had more than me!!! :)

Wasn't to hard. I have alot of opinions to voice.

Yes you do, but like Gamecocks said you have some good ones, so personally Id like to see you put more input into some of your posts. Many times you just drop a quick one word response and even forget to dot the i's before you hit the submit button. No offense, you provide a good angle and all, but maybe get a bit deeper sometimes. Just seems like you are in it only for the post count sometimes brother. Just my honest opinion, keep rockin. :horns2

No, I could careless about the post total. I don't believe in writing 6 or 7 paragraphs. Just write a line or two and say what needs to be said.