What happen to our fans?

The coaches suck and need to go IMO, BUT I SUPPORT THE PLAYERS 110% After what I heard On Big red reaction I honestly feel For these players They dont deserve to be treated Like they were! and here is what I mean SOmeone called in and said there * year old was down under the tunnle when the players went back in and from what they said NU fans were under their telling the Players that they should Cut the N off of there jersey's they dont deserve to Play for The university, And I guess the same "fans" told the young man That it was pathetic to Root for a team like this. CMon if Our fans actualy did say this that is Just wrong! but thats my opinion

I'm sure it was two or four numnuts out of 84000 who said that. You can't label all us like that.

Your right, I appoligize.

Please remember that these players, most of them, are on either a full-ride or a hefty scholarship...to play football for the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers.

I'm a current grad-student at UNL...and I would drop everything if I could have a chance to play on this team. That's why people are upset. We don't understand why there is no fire exhibited in the play of our team.

I have no sympathy for a athlete-student playing at the University of Nebraska. Because after all, that's what they are...athlete-students...and not vice-versa.

As a fair-minded observer, neither friend nor foe, I conclude that Nebraska has precious few true fans. Just like every other fly-over state, the "fans" only hang in there for so long as the team is winning. Pathetic.

Thus, by W A Frost's "conclusions" -- never be upset when your football program defies even the most modest of expectations. Unless one supports the administration that is the cause of the problem, one has to say that Steve Pederson and Bill Callahan and Co. MUST STAY!!!! Otherwise, one is not a true fan.

:asshat

Gotcha Frost. To quote Spaceballs -- "Welcome to real life."

As a fair-minded observer, neither friend nor foe, I conclude that Nebraska has precious few true fans. Just like every other fly-over state, the "fans" only hang in there for so long as the team is winning. Pathetic.

Just because we are fans doesn't mean that we have to be happy-jolly-accepting of this kind of performance. "Oh, look! Another 30 yard touchdown run where the back wasn't touched. Please pass me another cup of tea."

Since Nebraska is only a "fly-over state", I am surprised that you would lower yourself to check this board.

Just because we are fans doesn't mean that we have to be happy-jolly-accepting of this kind of performance. "Oh, look! Another 30 yard touchdown run where the back wasn't touched. Please pass me another cup of tea."

Since Nebraska is only a "fly-over state", I am surprised that you would lower yourself to check this board.

The only remaining game these helpless losers can expect to beat is A&M. The only reason they have a chance to beat them is because $ Byrne all but said Franchione is fired. By losers, I mean coaches and team. I've seen more excitement from geriatrics about bowel movements than what I saw today during HOMECOMING! For crying out loud, TO talked to the team yesterday. I say we just forfeit all remaining games and suspend Husker football until somebody is ready to aknowledge what it is!

:yeah

I'm sure it was two or four numnuts out of 84000 who said that. You can't label all us like that.

Your right, I appoligize.

Please remember that these players, most of them, are on either a full-ride or a hefty scholarship...to play football for the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers.

I'm a current grad-student at UNL...and I would drop everything if I could have a chance to play on this team. That's why people are upset. We don't understand why there is no fire exhibited in the play of our team.

I have no sympathy for a athlete-student playing at the University of Nebraska. Because after all, that's what they are...athlete-students...and not vice-versa.

:yeah

when do we get on the players? I mean come on the '97 team is there pounding your helmet, patting your back and you can't come up with just a little bit of fire? Same with the coaches. WTF. Damn I wish I knew what the problem is. How can you not get get up to play for Nebraska???