Pederson, cosgrove fired

Maybe im wrong here, but i would like to see this team with Bill as HC, no Coz. Maybe, the offense was being brought down and playing bad because they were tired of having to carry this "defense" thru every game. I dont know. But hey, if they are all gone ill take that too - i would just like to see how the team does with Bill and a solid DC.

Well maybe if all the planets have alined. It will happen. Wish I knew the guy that had the 40 million.

Can you say Warren Buffet, I heard he and Bill Gates have decided to buy out everyone and will have a new way of running things. Brkshire Hathaway will take over as managing the business end of things while Gates will introduce a new computer program that will coach the team. No overhead and if they don't like the results they have more computer programs coming out each year. Press conference at 10am

Well maybe if all the planets have alined. It will happen. Wish I knew the guy that had the 40 million.

Can you say Warren Buffet, I heard he and Bill Gates have decided to buy out everyone and will have a new way of running things. Brkshire Hathaway will take over as managing the business end of things while Gates will introduce a new computer program that will coach the team. No overhead and if they don't like the results they have more computer programs coming out each year. Press conference at 10am

They're always going to be one step behind Apple on the user interface, though. I'm mildly optimistic that the HCPC will have a much better cheating algorithm than all other programs, though. Perhaps a special anti-trust mode?