Osborne Press Conference at 5:15 p.m.

T.O. being in is like a snoopy band-aid on an Cancer patient. It is just something to put a smile on everyone's face while the real problem is attended to. He's 70. He has A LOT to lose as far as reputation and legacy. Will this make the old money boosters happy? Yes. Will it put a spring in everyone's step (players and fans)? Maybe. I think it would be a distraction to the coaches. Knowing he is looking over their shoulders judging.

Like 'The Bob's' on Office Space...

os03.jpg

In my opinion. I will always respect T.O. and what he meant to NU. But he is not the answer.

Not entirely certain, but it could be that a press release goes out at 3 p.m. to announce the presser at 5:15 p.m.

That is what the Crawler on Channel 7 in Omaha is saying. :-)

Thanks for the confirmation!

:thumbs

10/11 and channel 6 are both saying Perlman will have it at 3:00. could just be the announcement for 5:15 but would be ready at three anyway

Not entirely certain, but it could be that a press release goes out at 3 p.m. to announce the presser at 5:15 p.m.

No prob. I'm almost certain they will be announcing TO as interim AD. :woo

He's not meant to be "The Answer" as you say. He is meant to be a capable and competent human being that "for a short time" helps us keep the ship stable until we find time to hire an Athletic Director. I think this is a brilliant move and will come out good in the long run.

TO was probably missing football life too....politics...ew....

10/11 and channel 6 are both saying Perlman will have it at 3:00. could just be the announcement for 5:15 but would be ready at three anyway

It is, in fact, the press release at 3 p.m., while the PC will be at 5:15 p.m. to introduce Osborne in his new role with the athletic dept.