More info?

IBR - True or False? I heard this from a fairly reliable source, but am a skeptic. I do believe in IBR now, so I ask...any truth to the below statement?

Here is more scoop: Harvey Pearlman asked Bill and his staff to step down. They vehemently declined. Yesterday a lot of the old coaches such as Milt Tenopir, George Darlington and Charlie McBride met with the coaches and lets just say they did some "tutoring"

that did NOT go over well with the current staff. Harveydoes not want to fire any of the coaches because he feels like it's not his position, but once we have an interim AD or a permanent AD at least 3 assistants are gone. In the mean time they are putting A LOT of pressure on Bill trying to get him to resign, that way they save $4 million dollars. Things in Lincolnare ugly right now, and it's only going to get worse over the next 5 weeks. Hang on and let's see what happens. Rumor has it that Callahan has not signed his contract with UNL yet b/c he supposedly is being offered the Offensive Line Cordinator job at the NY Jets at the end of this year. Go figure.

IBR - True or False? I heard this from a fairly reliable source, but am a skeptic. I do believe in IBR now, so I ask...any truth to the below statement?

Here is more scoop: Harvey Pearlman asked Bill and his staff to step down. They vehemently declined. Yesterday a lot of the old coaches such as Milt Tenopir, George Darlington and Charlie McBride met with the coaches and lets just say they did some "tutoring"

that did NOT go over well with the current staff. Harveydoes not want to fire any of the coaches because he feels like it's not his position, but once we have an interim AD or a permanent AD at least 3 assistants are gone. In the mean time they are putting A LOT of pressure on Bill trying to get him to resign, that way they save $4 million dollars. Things in Lincolnare ugly right now, and it's only going to get worse over the next 5 weeks. Hang on and let's see what happens. Rumor has it that Callahan has not signed his contract with UNL yet b/c he supposedly is being offered the Offensive Line Cordinator job at the NY Jets at the end of this year. Go figure.

I don't have any knowledge of this but from what I understand the coaches HAVE been told they are leaving and to expect something within 2 weeks.

I certainly hope Callahan is on his merry way out the door. This whole upheaval is all for nothing if we keep him next season. Pederson was the root and Callahan is the tree. There's no reason to fire Pederson unless you're going to give the program back to true-blooded Huskers who understand, love, and remember our traditions.

X

I certainly hope Callahan is on his merry way out the door. This whole upheaval is all for nothing if we keep him next season. Pederson was the root and Callahan is the tree. There's no reason to fire Pederson unless you're going to give the program back to true-blooded Huskers who understand, love, and remember our traditions.

X

I love the analogy. I think we have found our lumberjack and he knows what it is to bleed red!!!!