Back to the current football team

Ruud should have known the tradition and led the way instead of Bowman

Ruud is a piece of crap on the field and the fact that he didn't take the lead on this blackshirts thing is testimony he's a piece of crap in the locker room too...and he's supposed to be a leader on this team...no wonder its gone to the toilet.

Bo Ruud is a lesson to Nebraska football that legacy should have nothing to do with someone being on this football team because that is the ONLY reason he plays on this team

Ruud is a piece of crap on the field and the fact that he didn't take the lead on this blackshirts thing is testimony he's a piece of crap in the locker room too...and he's supposed to be a leader on this team...no wonder its gone to the toilet.

Bo Ruud is a lesson to Nebraska football that legacy should have nothing to do with someone being on this football team because that is the ONLY reason he plays on this team

In light of the fact everyone feels Callahan threw tradition and Ne legacy out the window when he came. It doesn't make sense that Ruud is playing because of his name.

Is he playing up to his potential? Probably not. Is he a great linebacker? Probably not. But I have a feeling he may be the best we got right now at his postion, so that's why he plays. That being said, it would be nice if he could make more then 2 assisted tackles in a game. Which is one more then Octavian got in the last game.

As far as leadership, you can watch him talk and see he's no leader. He's too soft spoken to be a vocal leader. He's even said in an interview he's not that type of person.

In light of the fact everyone feels Callahan threw tradition and Ne legacy out the window when he came. It doesn't make sense that Ruud is playing because of his name.

Is he playing up to his potential? Probably not. Is he a great linebacker? Probably not. But I have a feeling he may be the best we got right now at his postion, so that's why he plays. That being said, it would be nice if he could make more then 2 assisted tackles in a game. Which is one more then Octavian got in the last game.

As far as leadership, you can watch him talk and see he's no leader. He's too soft spoken to be a vocal leader. He's even said in an interview he's not that type of person.

At this point, it makes better sense to just have the best "talent" on the field all the time. Switch Octavien (who is no question much more talented than Bo Ruud) should start at SAM with Dillard and Brandenburgh.

No one on Defense was wearing a "Blackshirt" at practice today, and wont put them back on until their play on the field is deserving for them to wear them again

What took them so damn long?!?

I know, I put my blackshirt away before the defense did. Maybe I just get embarrassed easier than our defense.