Gill or Frazier?

wtf is that site? 'Negro QB's'? Wtf take that sh#t off

Exactly!!

It's a Nation of Islam, an African American (Primarily... not sure if it's exclusively) Muslim organization. I'm sure that the author is African American; they probably use the word "negro" because it's what they feel that they are instead of adopting the ever-changing labels put on them by guilty white people. As for the real question, I hope not, and no.

Right. The Nation of Islam is an African-American Muslim organization which was behind much of Black Power movement. Most people know the group by its leaders: Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan, of Million Man March fame and who believes blacks were the original humans and that white people "haven't evolved yet." They use the term "negro" to remind themselves of the label white folks have placed on them.

I liked the comment at the end that T.O. is going to break Lawrence Philips out of jail and make him head coach.

wtf is that site? 'Negro QB's'? Wtf take that sh#t off

Exactly!!

It's a Nation of Islam, an African American (Primarily... not sure if it's exclusively) Muslim organization. I'm sure that the author is African American; they probably use the word "negro" because it's what they feel that they are instead of adopting the ever-changing labels put on them by guilty white people. As for the real question, I hope not, and no.

Right. The Nation of Islam is an African-American Muslim organization which was behind much of Black Power movement. Most people know the group by its leaders: Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan, of Million Man March fame and who believes blacks were the original humans and that white people "haven't evolved yet." They use the term "negro" to remind themselves of the label white folks have placed on them.

I liked the comment at the end that T.O. is going to break Lawrence Philips out of jail and make him head coach.

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't quite sure why they used such an obsolete term, but there are a lot of Native Americans who insist on being called "Indians" because changing the name does not fix anything. Calling them Native Americans doesn't suddenly make up for history.

Poor LP... I wonder if anything could have saved him from himself.