This might explain a few things about the "BlackShirts"

Posting this picture wasn't a good idea in my opinion. It was taken at Halloween two years ago, and I for one thought it was hilarious. Putting stuff up like this isn't good with all the crap the team is going through, and I don't want these guys to look back at their time at Nebraska and be bitter about the way it all ended. Let's support these guys.

Also, I want to go on the record and say that I too miss my college keggers..........and to think, it was only a year ago that I was throwing those.

Posting this picture wasn't a good idea in my opinion. It was taken at Halloween two years ago, and I for one thought it was hilarious. Putting stuff up like this isn't good with all the crap the team is going through, and I don't want these guys to look back at their time at Nebraska and be bitter about the way it all ended. Let's support these guys.

Also, I want to go on the record and say that I too miss my college keggers..........and to think, it was only a year ago that I was throwing those.

2 years ago? I dont know the ages of the players but if this was taken at a kegger could any of them be minors? Not trying to stir up crap...just wondering.

I BET THIS PIC IS FROM LAST HALLOWEEN... REMEMBER WHEN MCKEON AND HILL ALMOST BURNED THEIR HOUSE DOWN AND THEN HAD A PARTY THE WEEK THEY GOT TO MOVE BACK IN...

FROM LJS - NOVEMBER 1, 2006

MCKEON: “We’re back in this month. We just moved in. We had a little bit of a Halloween bash to kick it off. We’ve got some new floors, some new kitchen stuff. We’re back in and hopefully we can avoid the next (fire).”

GOOD THING HE HAS HIS PRIORITIES STR8...

HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD THE STORY THAT MCKEON WAS SEEN ON "O" STREET 1 HOUR AFTER THE OSU DEBACLE LAST WEEK?