The next 5 games

Apathy

I know i'm not the only one but I don't think that we'll win the remainding five games. It's obvious because we play Texas A&M this week and they're going to play us out of the water and then we head to Texas and to Kansas the following week. I remember the last time we where at Kansas. They pretty much handed our own asses on a platter. Then we're back for K-State and they are looking really good this year. And then it's CU who will stomp all over us. I'm not trying to be negetive but it's obvious, we had a tough win at Wake and we barely beat Ball State and who can't forget about the past two games. I hate to see it to our very own Husker squad but we'll have to get use to this lossing season and we'll be back next year with a better coach. Still support the team and go to the games, we don't want oh Billy to take away another record that he's made us lose the previous three years, we still hold the consecuative sellout. GO BIG RED

I know i'm not the only one but I don't think that we'll win the remainding five games. It's obvious because we play Texas A&M this week and they're going to play us out of the water and then we head to Texas and to Kansas the following week. I remember the last time we where at Kansas. They pretty much handed our own asses on a platter. Then we're back for K-State and they are looking really good this year. And then it's CU who will stomp all over us. I'm not trying to be negetive but it's obvious, we had a tough win at Wake and we barely beat Ball State and who can't forget about the past two games. I hate to see it to our very own Husker squad but we'll have to get use to this lossing season and we'll be back next year with a better coach. Still support the team and go to the games, we don't want oh Billy to take away another record that he's made us lose the previous three years, we still hold the consecuative sellout. GO BIG RED

It's all about "clicking." When this team clicks, it will be a very good team. I don't know what has been going on up there, and at this point, I don't know. I disagree with those that are salivating over firing Callahan. I have to believe that he is, indeed, a very good football coach . . . anyone in the business should know that bad coaches do not reach the professional level. I think that it is a matter of tweaking his staff, simplifying his offense for the college game, and getting familiar with the NU tradition.

Pederson didn't help with any of those things, particularly the latter. Osborn will help, he has offered BC his full support, and Callahan said that he was thrilled to have TO on board. It could well be that Pederson was running interference between TO and the current coaching staff. I don't know for sure.

I do know this, though. It is time to stop dissing the players and coaching staff at NU. They are talented, and they are looking for a way to succeed. Let's help them out. Already this toxic environment has cost some recruits, in all likelihood. Just zip it for a while and support the Huskers.

Go Big Red!

It's all about "clicking." When this team clicks, it will be a very good team. I don't know what has been going on up there, and at this point, I don't know. I disagree with those that are salivating over firing Callahan. I have to believe that he is, indeed, a very good football coach . . . anyone in the business should know that bad coaches do not reach the professional level. I think that it is a matter of tweaking his staff, simplifying his offense for the college game, and getting familiar with the NU tradition.

Pederson didn't help with any of those things, particularly the latter. Osborn will help, he has offered BC his full support, and Callahan said that he was thrilled to have TO on board. It could well be that Pederson was running interference between TO and the current coaching staff. I don't know for sure.

I do know this, though. It is time to stop dissing the players and coaching staff at NU. They are talented, and they are looking for a way to succeed. Let's help them out. Already this toxic environment has cost some recruits, in all likelihood. Just zip it for a while and support the Huskers.

Go Big Red!

Point me in the right direction. I want you to explain to me how Norv Turner is a good football coach because he simply reached the professional level. When you get done explaining that one to me, explain how Jerry Glanville is a good coach because he reached the professional level. Look at the records Clownahan has not only broken at NU but broken at Oakland for poor performance. Now, explain how that makes him a good coach just because he reached the professional ranks.