Rivals

So I use my friends rivals account and usually I can get on there but the last two days it has directed me toward another sign in. I dont remember what it is bc I just saved the password and it is still signing me in but wont let me go to the page. I can go to the rivals home page and then get to everyone elses team besides nebraskas. Does anyone know anything about this? I know they teamed with yahoo but it doesnt make any sense for me to be able to get on every other teams site besides nebraskas.

So I use my friends rivals account and usually I can get on there but the last two days it has directed me toward another sign in. I dont remember what it is bc I just saved the password and it is still signing me in but wont let me go to the page. I can go to the rivals home page and then get to everyone elses team besides nebraskas. Does anyone know anything about this? I know they teamed with yahoo but it doesnt make any sense for me to be able to get on every other teams site besides nebraskas.

maybe your friend changed the password, or his account was suspended for letting you use it, which would have been against the rules and now you are both screwed