is it just me?

That has that feeling about the game that we are gonna win and play a solid game?? and that the Defense will play with the intensity it used to?? Is it weird that i feel this way and nobody else does? I just think the D will have a great game but who knows my feelings could just be bluffin me..l

Anyways GBR!!

:bonez

My feelings have been totally out of sync with the team the last few weeks. It started with a gut feeling we were going to beat USC and spiraled out of control from there. I can't trust my gut to make the call anymore. I'll just be listening to the game today and hoping for the best.

:yeah

My feelings have been totally out of sync with the team the last few weeks. It started with a gut feeling we were going to beat USC and spiraled out of control from there. I can't trust my gut to make the call anymore. I'll just be listening to the game today and hoping for the best.

:yeah

I feel alone on this but hope our fans have hope and faith?? :dunno:restore

I feel alone on this but hope our fans have hope and faith?? :dunno:restore

No, I don't think you're alone. Most of the fans have hope, especially now that TO is back, that things WILL be getting better, although we have varied opinions on how this will take place and how soon. The FAITH part will take a little more time to rebuild.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if the score in the 3rd quarter was something like 31-10, but I'll be damned if I know who will be winning!!!

That's how messed up this game is.

Hey, surprisingly close...

I had us (huskers) winning by a blocked extra point, hey.... we blocked that kick, though, huh?