GANZ STARTING 2DAY!

Look, that sh#t is unecessary. Believe it or not people read these boards for a reason and that reason isn't to be pestered by some moron who fakes posts. Imagine if even a third of the members of this board posted something like this. It would become a rather ineffective information tool, catch my drift?

X

Look, that sh#t is unecessary. Believe it or not people read these boards for a reason and that reason isn't to be pestered by some moron who fakes posts. Imagine if even a third of the members of this board posted something like this. It would become a rather ineffective information tool, catch my drift?

X

:yeah

Not like I had to tell you that, though.

X

Your right they don't....post tour cool 'jokes' in the Big Red Lounge or Woodshed...your warning has been raised

Ganz don't even get to come in when we are down 30 some with 5 mins left in the game.

they probably should let him play when the game is over by the 3rd quarter. Plus everytime arizona state wins it looks like they made the right choice.

I don't think that Keller is our problem. He's made some bad throws the last couple weeks but its still hard to through from lying on your back. I think Ganz would get rocked even worse.