590 Reporting this may have been the buyout bowl

Not that I take anything he says to be legit,

Matt Perrault just suggested that the media is talking about a buyout shortly before or after the Colorado game. Is this what I Bleed Red has been posting?

I hope it's true, but Matt Perrault has zero credibility. The other day he read something on a message board and went crazy and reported it. I couldn't believe it! What ever happened to checking sources if you are a member of the media and you actually inform the public?

Plus, Perrault has been here for maybe two or three years and certainly was not here during the T.O. years, yet the other day he commented "it just feels right to have Osborne back". How in the heck would he know?

Unfortunately, I don't think Cally has any dignity left.

I hope that someone writes a book on BC named: Bill Callahan, the head coach who ruins football teams. He deserves it.

Are you offering to help write it? I'm in!

sure. ;) i have been looking for a project to do. Guaranteed best seller right there. :lol:

Unfortunately, I don't think Cally has any dignity left.

I hope that someone writes a book on BC named: Bill Callahan, the head coach who ruins football teams. He deserves it.

Are you offering to help write it? I'm in!

sure. ;) i have been looking for a project to do. Guaranteed best seller right there. :lol:

I like what sipple suggested. have him resign now, but it being effective at the end of the year. this season is lost anyway, but that would allow us to start looking for coaches, and assess our recruits.if kids are going to leave because cally isnt here that is fine. let them make the decision sooner, so we have more time to find a replacement

How about a "Paid Leave" for the rest of the season for Callahan and Cosgrove?

Send a letter out to fomer players.

If any of them have wanted to get into coaching to schedule their vacation time now and attend our free Coaches Clinic to receive hands on training..And instill some of their own Husker Tradition on our current players..

Might be a great start of a few new careers and possibly allow us better game time decisions.