Hate to beat a dead horse- IBR is right

One of my friends' uncle is a big time booster. He got to the game today, and told me everything IBR has been telling us for a week. Said they just have to get everything together to get BC out of here. His uncle told HP donations would STOP if nothing happened with SP, along with others, and he was gone the next day. GBR.

I know I haven't been posting a lot of info, but I have a source close to boosters that corraborates what IBR has said.

-- Pelini in after LSU's season is over (could be a while since they may play in January)

-- Marvin Sanders is in the mix, but has to get out of his contract

-- Not sure on McBride acting as interim but is a possibility

-- Callahan has been asked to resign, but refused.

-- There is a high probability that Callahan will be removed after a loss to A&M (we shall see)

Evidently SP had a blow up after the Mizzou game in front of employees. Meyers quitting was a result of a meeting Meyers and a former player had with SP which SP never showed up for.

For what its worth...

I know I haven't been posting a lot of info, but I have a source close to boosters that corraborates what IBR has said.

-- Pelini in after LSU's season is over (could be a while since they may play in January)

-- There is a high probability that Callahan will be removed after a loss to A&M (we shall see)

Evidently SP had a blow up after the Mizzou game in front of employees. Meyers quitting was a result of a meeting Meyers and a former player had with SP which SP never showed up for.

For what its worth...

McBride stated yesterday on the radio that HE IS NOT COMING BACK TO COACHING. He was actually laughing at all the rumors about his return. These rumors are actually starting to become tiresome no offense to you though.......

For what its worth...

All this would be good...but I for one am not looking forward to all the speculation that will take place if Bo don't or can't do anything until january.

For what its worth...

McBride stated yesterday on the radio that HE IS NOT COMING BACK TO COACHING. He was actually laughing at all the rumors about his return. These rumors are actually starting to become tiresome no offense to you though.......

They are getting funnier. Somehow the rumor is now that Barry Switzer is coming to help his friend Tom out. Wishbone baby :thumbs

For what its worth...

Wonder what's keeping Callahan from resigning. Everyone know he's a goner, so lets move it along!