News conference to be held Monday, Oct 22 3p Central

That said, it takes a real dense individual to think that they can come here and talk smack and insult us and still think we will be nice.

If the rumor mill in Nebraska (I live in Omaha and have heard plenty on KXSP590 and KFAB110, not to mention all the stuff that's been posted in here) wasn't so over the top, maybe there wouldn't be anything to poke fun at.

Is the rumor mill going crazy...yes! The point is that you are "poking fun". Just expect rebutals.

I mean, really, when Charlie MCBride calls into a radio show, pissed off because people were claiming that he was going to be announced as the new head coach on Wednesday, it's absolutely ridiculous. C'mon folks, why do you think this situation has gained national attention? It's because this state's gone into a complete tizzy, acting like the Apocalypse is upon us.

Lighten up people and learn to take a joke.

Lighten up? Learn to take a joke? How about you ease up. How about you find the appropriate venue for your jokes.

That said, it takes a real dense individual to think that they can come here and talk smack and insult us and still think we will be nice.

If the rumor mill in Nebraska (I live in Omaha and have heard plenty on KXSP590 and KFAB110, not to mention all the stuff that's been posted in here) wasn't so over the top, maybe there wouldn't be anything to poke fun at. I mean, really, when Charlie MCBride calls into a radio show, pissed off because people were claiming that he was going to be announced as the new head coach on Wednesday, it's absolutely ridiculous. C'mon folks, why do you think this situation has gained national attention? It's because this state's gone into a complete tizzy, acting like the Apocalypse is upon us.

Lighten up people and learn to take a joke.

We can take a joke, your'e just not funny. Maybe this comparison will help you understand. We're acting like you would act if you could'nt log on to your World Of Warcraft account. Does that help you understand our pain?

You make this claim:

We can take a joke, your'e just not funny.

Then you throw this out there to demonstrate your brand of humor:

Maybe this comparison will help you understand. We're acting like you would act if you could'nt log on to your World Of Warcraft account. Does that help you understand our pain?

I don't even need to think of a comeback.

Thanks for doing the dirty work for me.

You make this claim:

We can take a joke, your'e just not funny.

Then you throw this out there to demonstrate your brand of humor:

Maybe this comparison will help you understand. We're acting like you would act if you could'nt log on to your World Of Warcraft account. Does that help you understand our pain?

I don't even need to think of a comeback.

Thanks for doing the dirty work for me.

Who said I was being humorous? Fact is the members of this board know I can put you away at my whim, now run along and tell mommy what an inter-net tough guy you've been lately. I'm sure she'll be most proud. :sarcasm

Who said I was being humorous? Fact is the members of this board know I can put you away at my whim,

You just keep telling yourself that enough times and maybe you'll actually beleive it.

now run along and tell mommy what an inter-net tough guy you've been lately. I'm sure she'll be most proud. :sarcasm

Ooooooh, now there's some original smack. ROLFMAO!!!

Who said I was being humorous? Fact is the members of this board know I can put you away at my whim,

You just keep telling yourself that enough times and maybe you'll actually beleive it.

now run along and tell mommy what an inter-net tough guy you've been lately. I'm sure she'll be most proud. :sarcasm

Ooooooh, now there's some original smack. ROLFMAO!!!

Another swing and a miss kid, congrats :clap:sarcasm Must be a truly pathetic life when you got plenty of time to troll on other boards.