Our Homecoming Game

JHaWk

My first ever Nebraska game was at Lawrence in 1993 when Nebraska squeeked by 21-20. I really liked the setting around the stadium and the campus. Especially scenic in November.

Then last Saturday I witnessed my first Nebraska loss in person. So now the Huskers are 16-1 with me in attendance.

I'd say I'd like to see Kansas win the north this year. I can't stand Iowa State, Colorado and Kansas State. Missouri is almost tolerable.

If KU scores less than 60, it will be from Mangino taking his foot off the gas. I am not looking forward to this one. We are going to get a taste of what we did to KU for 40 years.

Let's just hope next year the new coach puts the world right.

Please Dr. Tom. I can't take much more of this.

By the way, go Jayhawks. I'd rather see a diseased Brooklyn prostitute with the North than Mizzery.

X

If KU scores less than 60, it will be from Mangino taking his foot off the gas. I am not looking forward to this one. We are going to get a taste of what we did to KU for 40 years.

A taste of what we gave them for forty years?

I'll take that this year. I wished it wouldn't have happened, but hey, they have had what three or four good games in that time. 10% winning percentage. Kick us while we're down, because I believe it won't last for long.

I also hope that Kansas wins the North. But if you do please go onto to beat anyone who comes up in the South!

Ahh yes..I have always enjoyed KU vs NU in football and basketball..I believe

I will go..The craziness of the season must have been seeping into my mind. Of course I will go, maybe I will see some of u there. Thanks for the awsome support and go Hawks and skers