Tuesday Press Conf.?

Once again....no Nebraska attire!

That speaks volume's in my opinion. :)

Yeah especially after taking quite a bit of flak last week for doing it, you think this time he'd come it in a damn jersey just to shut us up.

I was thinking the same thing, especially after last week :dumdum

Cally just said he's done plenty of good things. My question to him "Would any of those "good things" involve coaching or football itself?"

Purify said he'd rather play away games because of the fan pressure. :wtf

They don't get booed on the road by idiot husker fans. I would want to play on the road too if I had to put up with that at home. Just like a husband wants to get out of the house when he lives with a bitchy wife.

He just said he was angry with the fans?

"If you can't support us when we're winning, why can't you support us when we're losing?"

I'm sorry Purify feels that way, but I think the fans would be more supportive if they felt the players were playing with some emotion. It's hard to cheer for your team when it appears they don't even want to play. But I wish them luck with Texas, let's hope this turns around sooner than later.

They don't get booed on the road by idiot husker fans. I would want to play on the road too if I had to put up with that at home. Just like a husband wants to get out of the house when he lives with a bitchy wife.

Or a wife wanting to get out of the house when she lives with a jack*ss

I don't think ANY player wants to put up with the kind of flak that Husker fans are strafing them with right now. Plus, this cannot be attractive for the recruits right now. "Oh boy! I want to play at Nebraska, so if we happen to lose games everyone will want my head! Funn!"

We all knew the rumor mill was going to go crazy these weeks. No changes are going to happen though because TO is smart. He knows if there is a chance in hell to beat Texas there needs to be as little controversy as possible. In fact, as Athletic Director he wants to go to a bowl game, for no other reason than the amount of money it brings to the school. And the team needs to somehow squeek out another two wins.

The most troubling thing I heard in the press conference is the players talking about being angry at the fans who scream at them to "take that N off of your helmet" and other derisive things. Fans better get a clue. Recruits are going to want to come to a school where they feel wanted and appreciated. That is one thing. Secondly, a bowl committee chooses Nebraska because of fan loyalty and how they travel. If they get the idea the fans are turning on the team, the huskers can win 8 games and still get left off the bowl list. Fans at Nebraska matter both ways. When we speak, the administration listens. So there is a certain amount of responsibility that goes with that. Whining and complaining and sending barbs the players way is irresponsible and I have a feeling Mr. Osborne doesn't feel it is helpful.

Or a wife wanting to get out of the house when she lives with a jack*ss

LOL, touche`

IMO, recruits want to go somewhere where there isn't controversy surrounding the current coach and staff. Considering this, we could cheer as loud as possible but recruits will still look in other directions due to the cloud following Clownahan. With the uncertainty surrounding this staff, I'm sure we're gonna lose some recruits until we name a head guy. If I was a stud 18 year old, I probably wouldn't look real hard at NU right now until either a statement is made claiming this staff will be back or a statement claiming this staff is gone and so and so will be the coach next year.