Not Even Baylorfans Want Callie

Just read this little thread over on their board.

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135057

Some guy posted on there that Singletary was still in the mix to be their new coach if Morriss is fired and that the people over there planned to pursue Callehan if (WHEN) he gets the axe. Then everyone went nuts.

BU would not conisder hiring any coach who publicly said **** the hillbillies in referring to the Nebraska fan base.

That numbnut can't even get his facts straight! No wonder the county Waco is in doesn't allow the serving of alcohol....Can you imagine these ding dongs actually drunk? I have been to Waco and trust me, it wouldn't be a pretty site if they were! ;)

Just read this little thread over on their board.

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135057

Some guy posted on there that Singletary was still in the mix to be their new coach if Morriss is fired and that the people over there planned to pursue Callehan if (WHEN) he gets the axe. Then everyone went nuts.

BU would not conisder hiring any coach who publicly said **** the hillbillies in referring to the Nebraska fan base.

That numbnut can't even get his facts straight! No wonder the county Waco is in doesn't allow the serving of alcohol....Can you imagine these ding dongs actually drunk? I have been to Waco and trust me, it wouldn't be a pretty site if they were! ;)

Just to clarify...Waco and the county (Maclennon sp?) it is located in isn't dry...But there was a BIG stink when Hooter's opened last year. The developers were hush hush on the name of the franchise that they had received approval to build.

I am there frequently on business. An informed poster would have known that an assistant coach at Baylor was fired last week for pissing on a bar in Waco at closing time.

Hey, if Baylor wants Callahan, go for it! He can't do any worse than what's going on there now ... on the other hand, maybe he could. :lol:

I can see it now. Baylor hires B.C. We hire Bo. We play Baylor in Lincoln and beat them 91-0. And that's not saying much. 3rd and goal on our one-yard-one, Callahan calls an end-a-round and losses ten yards. B.C. calls for a FG which is good, but Baylor is called for 14 men on the field and misses the second try.

B.C. tries a fake punt on it's own five-yard-line and fails. We of course score a TD after the whole Baylor defense runs to the sideline to talk to the defensive coach, but no one calls time out.

Baylor picks off a Witt pass and runs all the way for a touchdown. Problem is the Baylor defender ran the wrong way -- 6 points Nebraska!

So, yes, things could get worse at Baylor if they hire Callahan.