Pilkington

Benard

Article in Lincoln and Omaha about Pilkington not understanding why he's not playing. He says he's been healthy for a couple weeks now and didn't get in on one snap in the OU game. He is kind of questioning the coaching. However, he is a captain so he's not making a big rucuss about it. If he wasn't a captain I'm guessing he would really rip into the coaches. I also heard 2 players have left the team, 1 being Patrick. I don't know about these coaches and their skills with player relations.

Maybe he isn't playing because he has dropped a crap load of passes. Where do you get your info from about who is leaving?

That's probably why he isn't playing but boy you would think he would still rotate in some. Especially the way we ran the ball last game and he is by far our best pass blocker.

Pilkington is the best blocking receiver on the team, but with him not catching the ball he is not serving much of a purpose, especially when Callahan is running the ball in between the tackles most of the time.

For crying out loud he supposedly had the best hands on the team and was the best route runner. I know he dropped a couple but come on. He's a pretty good player who should be out there if healthy.

I don't know about these coaches and their skills with player relations.

for once I agree with you

BC is really just an ass, Rice, Brown, and Gannon all said in Oakland that it was them or Billy boy

How many of those guys are still with the Raiders? Gannon and he about lost his head earlier. I don't think you can blame all of that on Callahan. Those guys were/are bunch of me first jokers. Brown and Rice wouldn't become the third optoins so they ran Bill out. Little did they know they would be next.

BC is really just an ass, Rice, Brown, and Gannon all said in Oakland that it was them or Billy boy

How many of those guys are still with the Raiders? Gannon and he about lost his head earlier. I don't think you can blame all of that on Callahan. Those guys were/are bunch of me first jokers. Brown and Rice wouldn't become the third optoins so they ran Bill out. Little did they know they would be next.

Yeah two of the best wr's in the game are retard jokers.

Yeah two of the best wr's in the game are retard jokers.

Aging recievers that wouldn't take a lesser role for the benefit of the team. I would consider that being a joker. Just becaue they are two of the greats doesn't mean they shouldn't know their role in the gameplan.

but what i was saying was this

If it was just one person, then fine what a joker

but 3 all at once, that have never pulled something like this before all said that Bill was a jerk and it was them or him. There might of been something to that

myself, I say give BC a chance even if he is labeled an ass

but what i was saying was this

If it was just one person, then fine what a joker

but 3 all at once, that have never pulled something like this before all said that Bill was a jerk and it was them or him. There might of been something to that

myself, I say give BC a chance even if he is labeled an ass

I still think it had to do with the fact that they are old men and couldn't deal with a lesser role. All he wanted to do was get Jerry Porter the ball more. Plus Callahan couldn't of been being an a$$.