Pilkington

Benard

I don't know about these coaches and their skills with player relations.

for once I agree with you

BC is really just an ass, Rice, Brown, and Gannon all said in Oakland that it was them or Billy boy

How many of those guys are still with the Raiders? Gannon and he about lost his head earlier. I don't think you can blame all of that on Callahan. Those guys were/are bunch of me first jokers. Brown and Rice wouldn't become the third optoins so they ran Bill out. Little did they know they would be next.

but what i was saying was this

If it was just one person, then fine what a joker

but 3 all at once, that have never pulled something like this before all said that Bill was a jerk and it was them or him. There might of been something to that

myself, I say give BC a chance even if he is labeled an ass

If Callahan was such an ass, then why have the Raiders since gotten rid of the players most vocal about him and the other one has pretty much been a ghost this season. Fact is this, Rice was still good 2 years ago during the super bowl run and won't accept the fact that his body can't make the plays that his mind can see now. Tim Brown no longer has the speed he once did. Charles Woodson thinks he is God's gift to the NFL. He is a good player, but no one player should be that full of himself. And if Callahan is such a jerk, then why are the Raiders still having personnel problems. Probably because Al Davis will only sign proven veterans(sometimes in their twilight) who are usually me-first players. It's not like this has just started in Oakland. Mike Shannahan got run out of their too, look what he accomplished when he left.

Most of Pilkingtons drops were against Pittsburgh, when the ball was wet and couldnt get footing and hell Ross looked terrible that game!!!

Callahan just doesnt like short receivers and you Know the other thing!!!

Pilkington dropped the only passes thrown his way against Baylor and against Iowa State as well. How many drops did he have against Texas Tech? The guy is better than that, we have all seen it. Since he is a captain, he should be allowed to redeem himself in the last regular season game. Hopefully he can regain his confidence and play well like he has shown before. Otherwise, a receiver who can't catch the ball is a liability.

Aging recievers that wouldn't take a lesser role for the benefit of the team. I would consider that being a joker. Just becaue they are two of the greats doesn't mean they shouldn't know their role in the gameplan

See, every one talks about Brown and Rice on that Raider team, but they all forget about Jerry Porter. He didn't have as many catches or yards, but he did lead the team in TD's and was possibly the most explosive receiver on the team.