Nebraska will beat Texas

My 5 year old son, who has predicted the winner of each husker game, has said Nebraska will win 32-20. He also said that Texas was his favorite team, which hurt a little bit.

It also hurt when he was rooting for Missouri and Texas A&M, so it surprised me when he said Nebraska was going to win.

Maybe you could take him to revivals and make lots of money!!!!!

My 5 year old son, who has predicted the winner of each husker game, has said Nebraska will win 32-20. He also said that Texas was his favorite team, which hurt a little bit.

It also hurt when he was rooting for Missouri and Texas A&M, so it surprised me when he said Nebraska was going to win.

Teach him to hit the curve ball. His future might be better playing baseball. :)

Should work him into the show Hero's, not sure how, but if he has the power of red, he should use it for the good of mankind.

Should work him into the show Hero's, not sure how, but if he has the power of red, he should use it for the good of mankind.

over 800 posts since August! You need a job or a girlfriend. :lol:

over 800 posts since August! You need a job or a girlfriend. :lol:

:yeah

At the risk of sounding silly, I have been saying all along you guys are going to beat Texas. My head says something different, however. But I have this "feeling". I am with your son on this.

At the risk of sounding silly, I have been saying all along you guys are going to beat Texas. My head says something different, however. But I have this "feeling". I am with your son on this.

Well, you know how I am by now. I predict a Husker victory, and it will be glorious. It will be a coming-of-age for many young Huskers of the future. The four-game slide is done, over, finito. Now, don't bring this posting back to haunt me next week, please.