bobs bored. what you guys doin this wknd??

hey damn its a boring night in beaverton. we had a rough night with rabid beavers. had to take out a whold herd of em. my partner got chewed up purdy bad. the rest of th wknd is jus goin to be spent watchin me huskers NOT lose any ground in the north which will be nice for a change, and gettin laquered.

so wahts the rest of you up to? any good stuff on the agenda?? where are you guys from anyway? work, school? whatever. tell uncle bobbie about your life. you can see my personal pic and that should say enuf about my rockstar lifestyle. :horns2:flush

Bob you are seriously out of your skull. But in a good way! :) Not much goin on in my parts - which is Detroit rock city - except the freakin brawl of the century!!! Holy crap did you see that thing! What a mele oh my god. There are going to be some serious lawsuits dropped!! Heres the story.

The first guy Artest went after had nothing to do with it. I can see that dude going after some cash. Those to fools that went on teh floor took some pretty good shots to the face.

I think that alcohol had a lot to do with what happened in Detroit last night. I think that they should either ban alcohol from the buidling of make it so damn expensive that people will think twice before they start throwing it on players.

Ban it? Yeah right that will never happen. Prices are already through the roof, so that doesnt make sense either. No reason you cant serve beer at a pro sports event, but yes I agree that was ridiculous to see all that beer come flying!! Did the beer vendors just start lobbing their trays or what??!!! :wtf I was thinking damn thats a lot of good beer goign to waste! :waste

What's the deal here? I make a post that is atleast about football or about one of our coaches and it's moved instantly. This guy makes a ridiculous post with nothing to do with football and it stays on. In need of another moderator. I'd be happy to help.

:cry:cry:cry

you want a tissue?

What's the deal here? I make a post that is atleast about football or about one of our coaches and it's moved instantly. This guy makes a ridiculous post with nothing to do with football and it stays on. In need of another moderator. I'd be happy to help.

But maaaaaaahmmmm!!! good lord dude get ahold of yourself you sound like Cartman. :wacko: