Official Texas Game Discussion Thread

The critical play, in my opinion, was on Texas' final drive. Charles was ALMOST stuffed, then bounced back to the other side. And Murillo standing there, just let him get the first down before tackling him instead of going straight for him and not letting him get another yard. That was the nail in the coffin.

But what a fantastic game. It's an unbelievable pity that we didn't get the W.

I wonder if BC took over the ply calling or was it just player meltdown.

Just my observation from sitting in my living room in Ankeny, Iowa...It appeared that Keller was running to him to get the plays and BC was the one calling them. Earlier in the game, Watson was calling the plays. Besides that, the plays started to be very unproductive.

I agree, it was a very good game. But, the Huskers of old would have found a way to win.

No. In these types of games, sometimes it goes your way and sometimes it doesn't. It's not indicative of too much.

Hate to tell you guys but from the beginning of the 4th quarter you could see our D sucking wind. They got blown off the ball the whole 4th quarter. Pretty indicative of the coaching staff when we looked like we got physically manhandled in the 4th quarter. 200 yards rushing for Charles in the 4th quarter. PATHETIC. A loss is a loss no one remembers that you played it close! We are still 4-5 and nowhere closer to a bowl game than before. This was a must win and we didn't win. I guess someone forgot to tell them the game goes for 4 quarters not 3!

I agree, it was a very good game. But, the Huskers of old would have found a way to win.

whatever...you don't know that. Not fair to this team to even suggest that...

You are probably right. I have only been involved in Husker football since the '50s....what do I know?