Cosgrove

First, let me say I loved the effort of the Blackshirts today. Great job.

That said, why, oh why, didn't Cosgrove recognize the changes Texas started making in the running game? Once they started running out of the spread a little bit more, we were dead with all the blitz packages. On Charles' last TD run, I knew EXACTLY what Texas was going to run, and when I saw us bringing up an all-out blitz, I knew it was trouble.

I thought Cosgrove should have changed up his defense a bit. I loved the fact that we kept coming after the QB, but once Texas adjusted, we failed to do the same.

I would hold off on using the name BlackShirts for a while! :)

Well, they played like Blackshirts for 3 quarters. In fact, that was the saddest part of that game. It wasn't the offense. Keller has been mediocre all along and the OL has been pathetic all along. It wasn't that an average team ended up smacking the defense around. It was that for the first time ever, I heard an announcer praise the Huskers for playing real hard for three quarters. :wtf

They played like Blackshirts? No way...there were still too many missed tackles. I don't even want to see or hear about Blackshirts again this year...let them wear their volleyball shirts for all I care, but Blackshirts they are not this season.