This needs to be said

NUpolo8

:worship

I am probably going to get evicerated for this...

If there was a loss that was more telling that this team needs sweeping changes, this was it. Yes the players played with heart, but to me that raises a few questions instead of answering them.

If they have pride, where in the world was it the first three weeks in October? Hell, where has it been all year excepting the UNR game? All this game showed me is that the coaches do not have the ability to motivate this team week in and week out. Granted, a many people say that the players need to motivate themselves, which I agree with, but when you do not hit in pads when you are a 21 year old young adult, it is simply too hard for these guys. Once again...THESE AREN'T PROS!

Of course once again, Callahan tried to throw a fire blanket on a game where he had a lead wayyyy to early, and the other team came back and won. 200 yards rushing in one quarter is too embarassing for words.

And now for the eviceration...

For all the fans who are calling out other fans for being sh**ty fans. Stop. Now. I have no doubt that every fan supports this team, wears its gear, and desperately wanted to beat UT for the first time in 8 years. But you as a fan are allowed to boo, heckle (cleanly), and speak up when something is clearly wrong. I for one think the "best fans in college football" is a reach. Here is a more accurate description.

"The smartest fans in college football"

We know when something is broken. We know when changes to be made. And we know we have a right to be pissed when we know that these players and coaches are given EVERY creature comfort in the way of nutrition, conditioning, and support and they don't even have the goddamn courtesy to show up and play every week. Instead, we are told to feel good that they decided to put forth 110% one week in October when the season is totally over.

I'm sick of it.

This wasn't the Nebraska I was a part of.

Make the change.

Sorry for you. You missed a good game for 3 quarters. Anyway I never leave anything early. Its probably good that you stayed w/ golf.

nepolo7 and I saw plenty of good football games for four quarters. Nice that Nebraska has succumbed to accepting 75%.

If there was a loss that was more telling that this team needs sweeping changes, this was it. Yes the players played with heart, but to me that raises a few questions instead of answering them.

If they have pride, where in the world was it the first three weeks in October? Hell, where has it been all year excepting the UNR game? All this game showed me is that the coaches do not have the ability to motivate this team week in and week out. Granted, a many people say that the players need to motivate themselves, which I agree with, but when you do not hit in pads when you are a 21 year old young adult, it is simply too hard for these guys. Once again...THESE AREN'T PROS!

Of course once again, Callahan tried to throw a fire blanket on a game where he had a lead wayyyy to early, and the other team came back and won. 200 yards rushing in one quarter is too embarassing for words.

For all the fans who are calling out other fans for being sh**ty fans. Stop. Now. I have no doubt that every fan supports this team, wears its gear, and desperately wanted to beat UT for the first time in 8 years. But you as a fan are allowed to boo, heckle (cleanly), and speak up when something is clearly wrong. I for one think the "best fans in college football" is a reach. Here is a more accurate description.

We know when something is broken. We know when changes to be made. And we know we have a right to be pissed when we know that these players and coaches are given EVERY creature comfort in the way of nutrition, conditioning, and support and they don't even have the goddamn courtesy to show up and play every week. Instead, we are told to feel good that they decided to put forth 110% one week in October when the season is totally over.

I'm sick of it.

Make the change.

Thank You!!!!!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I'm sick of it.

Make the change.

I have to agree with this post. I hope that some of the people complaining about the fans read it as well.

:yeah