Sell out streak

With only one more home game left and quite possibly Callahan's last home game as Head Coach, I'm guessing the sell-out streak will continue thru the end of the year. What say you?

I believe the stadium is sold out for the next 3 years +.

:woo

BEAT KU!!

Callahan does deserve respect, it wasn't a lack of effort on the coaching staff that lead to this. From all accounts he works extremely hard which is why it's even more strange why this team has lost 4 in a row. By any account I'm not unhappy to see him go.

Strange occurs when you can't really explain it. We've lost 4 in a row and several games since he's been here because A) he's a moron B) he's stubborn. Why did we get blown out against TT a few years ago? He was so friggin stubborn that he was going to show the World we could pass the ball. You may believe me calling him a moron is unwarranted, but tell me exactly who we've beaten since he's been here that we shouldn't have? Each and every year he's been here we've lost to a team ranked in the bottom half of D1 teams. We've not beaten one single top 20 team at all.

He has now been a HC at two different places. After this season, he can also say he's been fired from both of those places. He lost his team at Oakland, and he's lost his team at Nebraska. He's a horrible HC.

I have two tickets to the KSU game and will fly in to Omaha from Oregon to see it. The problem is my wife, my daughter and myself are going on this trip. I am having a real tough time finding any other tickets, even at face value. I haven't been back in 10 years and may have to sit in a bar down town and watch the game. My wife and daughter have never been. I would love to find someong with 4 tickes and trade two and buy the other two. But again the tickets are pretty hard to come by. So, as far as a sell out.... it is already a done deal.

Show your support for the team and show people what it means to be a Nebraska fan. Keep this streak going because it's the last thing we have as far as records go now. :hmmph

:yeah

I wish I lived closer! I would run my neighbor over with the lawn mower to get season tickets. :sarcasm

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

But seriously, I would do everything in my power to get tickets to every home game and short of being in a comma, I would not miss a game period.