Nebraska's next recruit

Shoulda been moved to the recruiting forum.

In about ten years.

Cody is 14 now?

Any more recent video? And where is he from?

Amazing how he switches the ball to the side AWAY from the defenders during some of the runs...Is that even coached anymore?

There's a couple of 6-7 year old brothers on my Son's flag team that appear to be faster, but not quite the same moves/vision, yet..Their Dad played at UNO.

I remember watching this quite a while ago and I certainly hope this kid is able to stay with it. He could really be good. I can't believe how football savey the entire team is. Anyone know the size of his parents? There was a little guy that played on my sons team when I was coaching and he was unbelievable. Unfortunately he had very short parents and he didn't get over 4'9". Even in high school. I tried to get him to play soccer so he could play. He definately had the speed for it.

This kid is freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait untill u see a kid by the name of Mike Heuertz from remsen iowa hes amazing when he gets the ball. hes a freshman...o wait thats me haha. ok to be honest i didnt mean to brag but i play in a 8-man football team. the program started like 7 years ago we have 1 state champ. and weve gone to the playoffs for like 4 times and when im a junior not to brag again...but we have some massive kids that will play line and an amazing QB and with a thin RB corpse and 1 senior for running back he doesnt care about it as much as i do and i work all most 4 times a day lifting running etc. and so yea we might win the state champ. again.

So you guys in the playoffs again???