Will Ganz Wake up THE TEam

I never said he was vince young .I hope that he will bring a spark to the team that hasnt been there. I dont think Joe would want to be compared to Vince :restore

a spark! this team needs an inferno to wake it up. i also hope that ganz performs well, but it seems from what everyone has posted on this board, (except for Papersun87 above), they actually expect him to come in and turn this season around. if he goes out and has a poor game (first game jitters, actually playing a full game, etc) or even a marginal one then i fully expect these same people to be back here slamming him for his poor play and how we need to start the guy behind him on the depth chart. don't you all honestly believe that the reason he wasn't playing before was because keller was better then him? i guess hope springs eternal.

Ganz is supposed to be pretty fast on his feet . We havent had a chance to see him any but as long as the line does their job and Joe doesnt turn the ball over , I think we stand a good chance to win this one. I just dont see us losing 5 in a row

Cant see us losing 5 in a row?

You need a new prescription for your rose colored galsses!

Does anybody besides me think that THE GANZ will lead our HUSKERS TO VICTORY :restore

Callahan better hope not. I mean it's gonna look worse if Ganz gets in there and wins the last 3 regular season games. that would mean he is even more clueless than we thought he was and doesn't know anything.

But i sure hope Ganz gives callahan the middle finger does what he want to win the last 3 games.

That's ridiculous. Callahan hopes Ganz will lose the next three games?

Come on. Get out of your content little circle of anti-Callahan negativity.

think about it? If the offense vastly improves then it makes bc look like an idiot...which we already knew he was but if another team saw that that was interested in hiring him after this season they would think twice. Then every husker fan will be like "why didn't you start Ganz in the first place?" Im just saying i wouldn't put it past callahan to tank the last 3 games so that way he doesn't look as bad and gets another job.