Will Ganz Wake up THE TEam

Is Ganz going to play defense? Return punts? Kick field goals? Call the plays? I want him to play well and lead the team to victory, or inspire them, but it's still a team effort. Lot of question marks still to be addressed. And one person can only do so much. Should be exciting to see.

Does anybody besides me think that THE GANZ will lead our HUSKERS TO VICTORY :restore

Callahan better hope not. I mean it's gonna look worse if Ganz gets in there and wins the last 3 regular season games. that would mean he is even more clueless than we thought he was and doesn't know anything.

:wtf

Callahan wants to WIN the remaining games.

every game is winnable.

find a way to win this one.

:horns2:horns2:horns2

BEAT KU!!

the why does he coach loser ball???? Seriously he should've beaten Texas but went into running down the clock without scoring anymore points while up. callahan is a LOSER as a head coach. He doesn't know what the hell he is doing and continues to embaress the huskers week in and week out. I hope whatever job he gets next he sucks at that one too and any other job he gets. Even Solich looks a hell of a lot better than callahan ever did.

the why does he coach loser ball???? Seriously he should've beaten Texas but went into running down the clock without scoring anymore points while up. callahan is a LOSER as a head coach. He doesn't know what the hell he is doing and continues to embaress the huskers week in and week out. I hope whatever job he gets next he sucks at that one too and any other job he gets. Even Solich looks a hell of a lot better than callahan ever did.

Last time I checked, he coaches football at NU. If you consider NU football "loser ball", well you are entitled to your opinion.

To think he doesn't want to win makes no sense to me.

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

BEAT KU!!

Does anybody besides me think that THE GANZ will lead our HUSKERS TO VICTORY :restore

Callahan better hope not. I mean it's gonna look worse if Ganz gets in there and wins the last 3 regular season games. that would mean he is even more clueless than we thought he was and doesn't know anything.

But i sure hope Ganz gives callahan the middle finger does what he want to win the last 3 games.

HELL YES!!!! Love it.

Last time I checked, he coaches football at NU. If you consider NU football "loser ball", well you are entitled to your opinion.

To think he doesn't want to win makes no sense to me.

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

BEAT KU!!

No i don't consider NU football "loser ball" i know we are helluva lot better than 4-5. Really he wants to win??What the hell was the collapse with Texas??? I am only so critical of callahan is because he did the same thing with the raiders as he is doing to the huskers. hell if watson kept calling the plays in the second half of texas we would've won but no callahan had to start calling plays. Any coach who gets a lead and in the 3rd quarter starts to try to drain the clock and not score deserves to be criticized heavily and non-stop. I bet you once callahan is gone there will be a lot of secrets that will come to light on why he sucks so damn bad.