Hey Hummer, stick it!!!! :blink:

The Bad Boy Heavy Muscle Truck, left, draws interest Jan. 19, 2005 in Jasper, Texas. The converted military truck, parked beside a Ford pick-up, can drive through 10 feet of water and climb a 60-degree grade with infrared cameras that peer through darkness.

At least this guy's original, one thing I hate about Hummers is they've turned into status symbols. The first guy that procured a hummer from the military was original, now we have everyday run of the mill people driving them, want-a-bees. Now there considered luxury vehicles, for god sake, they original purpose was military / combat situations!

Oh and if anyone reading this drives a Hummer, I'm not talking about you :o

Hey Hummer, stick it!!!! :blink:

The Bad Boy Heavy Muscle Truck, left, draws interest Jan. 19, 2005 in Jasper, Texas. The converted military truck, parked beside a Ford pick-up, can drive through 10 feet of water and climb a 60-degree grade with infrared cameras that peer through darkness. (AP Photo/Pat Sullivan)

New Bad Boy Truck Dwarfs the Hummer

That looks like a modified version of the military semi tractors. My cousin's probably driving one in Iraq right now.

I knew I wasn't the only person that hated Hummers. I think I hate Hummers as much as Eric the Red hates George Bush. Interesting how far some people will go though, I don't have that much conviction in me:

NYC Sued by Protester Arrested While Dressed as Hummer

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A woman who was arrested while dressed as a gas guzzling Hummer sued New York City on Tuesday for putting the brakes on her one-person protest in front of an SUV dealership during the Republican National Convention.

Georgianna Page, who spent eight hours creating her large cardboard box costume, charged the city violated her civil rights when she was arrested and detained for several hours on Aug. 31. No charges were ever filed against her, the suit said.

The complaint, filed in Manhattan federal court by the New York Civil Liberties Union, seeks unspecified damages.

According to the suit, Page heard there would be a peaceful protest in front of the Manhattan Hummer dealership that day and she arrived wearing her "Hummer" costume and a hand-lettered sign that read "Vampire Utility Vehicles: This is Your War."

Police arrested her for obstructing traffic, but Page said she had never left the sidewalk and did nothing wrong.

Page was arrested on a day that the police picked up 1,100 other people, most of whom have since had their cases dismissed, the NYCLU said.

A spokeswoman for the city's legal department said it had not received the suit and could not comment.

Story Here