My favorite quote from BC today

NUpolo8

Asked if he could believe how bad the score got, he said: "No, I can't. That's the disturbing aspect of the game, just looking here at the stats. I know in the second quarter it was tight, 28-14, and I believe they score four consecutive times at that point, where they get away from us somewhat."

Ok.

Number one, a two touchdown lead is not tight by anyone's standards except yours.

Number two, Bill, you are high comedy, but really feel bad for you if you honestly believe everything you say.

"they got away from us somewhat."

In other news, water is wet, Nebraska is flat, Boobs are nice and I am drinking.

Asked if he could believe how bad the score got, he said: "No, I can't. That's the disturbing aspect of the game, just looking here at the stats. I know in the second quarter it was tight, 28-14, and I believe they score four consecutive times at that point, where they get away from us somewhat."

Ok.

Number one, a two touchdown lead is not tight by anyone's standards except yours.

Number two, Bill, you are high comedy, but really feel bad for you if you honestly believe everything you say.

In other news, water is wet, Nebraska is flat, Boobs are nice and I am drinking.

:rollin

Ok.

war NUpolo8...

rack him!

well guys, at this point what is he going to say? how about......."we were totally out manned and out coached in this game".....i take full responsibility for not having this team prepared for the past 5 weeks...it all starts and stops with me." never, ever will you hear those words or anything remotely close......instead, "they kind of got away from us a little bit.".......my lord, this is just pathetic!

Ok.

:bang Hey leave BC alone he's doing an "excellent job", Oh by the way he ruined my football team.

Ok.

I wish I could quote him saying " I hereby resign after totally wrecking the football program at Nebraska."

I'm suprised he didn't come out and say "I'm real proud of the boys for how they handled the loss"

I'm not. I think in the past by saying "boys" he meant his testicles. By this time they don't even drop back down between games. The "boys" have gone into hiding, hell Im sure his wife and a small pair of sissors have put them into hibernation.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap