Question from a Tiger fan?

TrumanBD

Once again, I did not intend to post "crap like this." I was simply trying to get an opinion of what Nebraska fans thought the KU vs. MU game would be like. Frankly I spend time on this board because I get fed up with a lot of what happens on Tigerboard.

Oh give me a f'ing break. Next time you want to "talk football," how about you ask us about the team the Huskers just played without included the phrase "you guys suck."

Please show me the post where I said "you guys suck." No where did I say that.

Sorry, I remembered incorrectly.

"So is Kansas that good, or are you guys just that bad?" is just a strange way of phrasing an "honest" question. "What do you think of Kansas compared to Missouri, having now played both of them," is apparently the question you were looking for.

You've been here long enough to know that the defense is a touchy subject anyway. I can't really be at fault for feeling defensive after all the f'ing insults I got tossed at me yesterday at the game.

Sorry, I remembered incorrectly.

"So is Kansas that good, or are you guys just that bad?" is just a strange way of phrasing an "honest" question. "What do you think of Kansas compared to Missouri, having now played both of them," is apparently the question you were looking for.

You've been here long enough to know that the defense is a touchy subject anyway. I can't really be at fault for feeling defensive after all the f'ing insults I got tossed at me yesterday at the game.

he probably could have worded it different, but it seems your overreacting too

nebraska's D is just that bad....KU could have put up 100 easily yesterday....after seeing them in person yesterday i was just speachless....i am not sure how NU got athletes that are that bad and heartless.....

As for the question i think MU's offense is too good the for the KU defense...as long as Mizzou's D holds up some MU will win the game....

100 points easily had they wanted it. Mangino called off the dogs after 70. As far as KU-MU I really don't know, but GAWDS! I hope KU hangs 100 on Missery. I hope everybody puts up 100 on them and CU both.

So is Kansas that good, or are you guys just that bad? What do you think our chances are against Kansas?

Well.... OK NU is that beat down and has quit. That made Kansas out to be the NE Patriots. Honestly though, I see Kansas as a good team. As is MU. Both teams are , in my view, very improved and both legitimate top 25 teams. Both are, in my opinion, more highly ranked than they aught to be --- but both are good.

If I were a betting man. I go with MU. Something tells me that it will not be as close as some think it will be. I am not saying blowout but, I think MU will show themselves the better of the two teams.

That said, I will be pulling for Kansas.