Question from a Tiger fan?

TrumanBD

So is Kansas that good, or are you guys just that bad? What do you think our chances are against Kansas?

Shut up.

Hey, I am just trying to talk some football. I am not flaming.

OK, first of all, you're from Nebraska. Quit with all of the "you guys" sh#t. You know about Nebraska football. Having gone to Mizzou might be a pretty handy excuse for disowning the team now, but when Nebraska is kicking the sh#t out of "your" team again, don't act like a displaced NU homer.

Second of all, asking the question "do you guys suck or are they just that good" and acting like you've got a straight face is flaming. Go away.

So is Kansas that good, or are you guys just that bad? What do you think our chances are against Kansas?

Shut up.

Hey, I am just trying to talk some football. I am not flaming.

OK, first of all, you're from Nebraska. Quit with all of the "you guys" sh#t. You know about Nebraska football. Having gone to Mizzou might be a pretty handy excuse for disowning the team now, but when Nebraska is kicking the sh#t out of "your" team again, don't act like a displaced NU homer.

Second of all, asking the question "do you guys suck or are they just that good" and acting like you've got a straight face is flaming. Go away.

Truman is not flaming.

Mizzou is his team. If the search engine was up I would tell you to look up his posts. HE IS NOT A FLAMER.

Actually he is very respectable.

My input is this. Ku has a damned good offense. Their qb is pinpoint good and the have a big bruising back and a quick slashing back.

There returner is FAST! Their d is suspect. The only way that they picked us off so much was because they dropped their lbs back when they knew all we were going to do was pass.

I think the two offenses you speak of are a wash. Your both really good.

I would have to take Mizzous D over Ku IMO.

Is it in Columbia or Lawrence??

my thoughts on the game.

first of all this game is always wacky isnt it? I seem to remember that its like the ISU and iowa game.

anyway I think you 2 are evenly matched. I think your O will light them up, but I think your d will struggle as well. to me I think its up to your coachs. I think mangino is a lot better coach. you need to hope that pinkle doesn't get cute.

oh yes... and shut up :nutz (just mess'n with ya)

I am really not intending to flame. I just wanted to get a perspective from the fans of a team that has played both Kansas and Mizzou. Thanks to all who replied with thoughtful information.

For what its worth, I think Nebraska has a chance against Colorado. Watch out for Hugh Charles, he is probably the fastest running back I have seen Mizzou play all year.

nebraska's D is just that bad....KU could have put up 100 easily yesterday....after seeing them in person yesterday i was just speachless....i am not sure how NU got athletes that are that bad and heartless.....

As for the question i think MU's offense is too good the for the KU defense...as long as Mizzou's D holds up some MU will win the game....