Question on capturing game highlights...

When I made the individual highlight vids last year, I just captured them off of YouTube vids with Ook. With how crappy of a season this has been, there's quite a few games in which highlight vids haven't been made for, but I'm still planning on making a Marlon Lucky and Maurice Purify vid (and maybe a few others) for the draft this year. Anyone know where and how I can save the Coach Callahan Show and/or Big Red Wrap Up? I live in Florida so I don't get them on TV, and I don't know if there's anyway to save off of Huskers NSide. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

When I made the individual highlight vids last year, I just captured them off of YouTube vids with Ook. With how crappy of a season this has been, there's quite a few games in which highlight vids haven't been made for, but I'm still planning on making a Marlon Lucky and Maurice Purify vid (and maybe a few others) for the draft this year. Anyone know where and how I can save the Coach Callahan Show and/or Big Red Wrap Up? I live in Florida so I don't get them on TV, and I don't know if there's anyway to save off of Huskers NSide. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Check out Eliot1171's website. He hasn't got all of the games on there (from what I can tell), but has N quotes which has highlights.

http://huskermedia.blogspot.com/

You can save the videos by right-clicking on them after they have fully buffered (or played). Then just find video editing software.