You can try the old proverbial defenses for BC

my question would be is after Solich went 9-3 and got let go, and then the next coach in his first year went 6-6 and got released.....now who in there right mind would even want to take that job? Win now or be fired, thats how it would look

I'm sure alot of people would love to see Callahan fired, me included but it's not going to happen for many reasons. The main reason I don't like him is because he's not one of us and doesn't act like one of us. HE doesn't know nothing about us. Him and his lovely boss pederson are 2 of a kind. I'd love to see Pederson Fired.

Since he's never been a college head coach until this year, how can you know that he can't win collegate national championships?

Well, i'm going on past expiriences with him at the helm...

IF he can take a team full of ME FIRST players to the super bowl. I think he can take a team to a national championship.

Well he's going after them same me first players. I find it hard to believe that oak town a bunch of them. I don't call gannon or rice me players. MAybe one or two but every team has that. HEll terrell owens is a me player.

Once again we come to the point where you duck the question Benard. How do you know his recruits are me-first players? And what is so hard to believe about Oakland having a bunch of me-first players? This is NOT A NEW THING IN OAKLAND!

Since he's never been a college head coach until this year, how can you know that he can't win collegate national championships?

IF he can take a team full of ME FIRST players to the super bowl. I think he can take a team to a national championship.

Well he's going after them same me first players. I find it hard to believe that oak town a bunch of them. I don't call gannon or rice me players. MAybe one or two but every team has that. HEll terrell owens is a me player.

Didn't Rice asked to be traded this year because he couldn't except his role as the fourth option. Kind of sounds like a me first attitude.

I will ask you again why are the current recruits me first players. Is it because they have high rankings? So if you are good instantly you don't care about the team. Adrian Peterson was the top ranked kid last year and he does seem to have a me first attitude.

Once again we come to the point where you duck the question Benard. How do you know his recruits are me-first players? And what is so hard to believe about Oakland having a bunch of me-first players? This is NOT A NEW THING IN OAKLAND!

I just follow them in recruiting. They are going to be alot like texas type people. People like benson who say I'd rather win the heisman then the national title. We will see how good they are and what type they are when they get here. As far as oakland. Oakland players are no different than any other nfl team players. Every team in the nfl has them types.

I just follow them in recruiting. They are going to be alot like texas type people. People like benson who say I'd rather win the heisman then the national title. We will see how good they are and what type they are when they get here. As far as oakland. Oakland players are no different than any other nfl team players. Every team in the nfl has them types.

Provide evidence of them being me-first instead of an opinion and your argument might hold a half an ounce of water. And yes, the situation in Oakland is different than on most NFL teams.